Sunday 27 October 2019

Wedding OOTD

Your early 20s are weird, aren’t they? Some of your friends are settling down and starting families while some can’t even keep a houseplant alive, let alone a relationship or a baby. I admit that I fall into the latter category – but last weekend, I had the pleasure of watching one of my infinitely-more-responsible high school besties getting married, and I may or may not have shed a tear or two. (Or maybe even a few hundred.)

Dress - £31.50 • Jacket - £17.99 • Shoes - sold out • Clutch - sold out  Fascinator - sold out

The wedding took place at the St. Pierre Marriott Hotel in Chepstow and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. I was expecting a modern hotel, but it was actually a stunning 14th-century manor house!

I wore a nude bandeau dress, which on its own was pretty plain, but I think the matching fascinator and white jacket helped to add something a little extra. I paired these with nude heels and a white and gold bag (or was it blue and black?), and I had my makeup done by the gorgeous Kayla, who’s a freelance makeup artist based in South Wales. She completely transformed my face and I'm in awe of her talent. Plus, having someone else to do my makeup in the morning really helped to ease the stress of getting ready – it was like having my own personal Fairy Godmother!


Congratulations to the newlyweds,Mr and Mrs King! Thank you for a day filled with friends, laughs, dancing, drinking, happy-tears, and lots and lots of love!




Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...