Sunday, 3 January 2016

Beauty Products I Want to Try in 2016


Okay, so this is a *bit* of an odd take on ‘New Year goals’, but there are just so many beauty products on my wish-list that I haven’t gone out and bought yet! It's not that they're huge splurges that I’d need to religiously save up for… I’ve just never got around to buying them!

I really do need to explore the drugstore a bit more in 2016, because I’m seriously lacking when it comes to holy grail products. 

So, without further ado, here are some of the beauty products that I’m hoping to try out in 2016!

Foundations


(Er, if you couldn’t already tell, I’m on the hunt for the perfect budget foundation!)

Eyebrows

    1. Collection Eyebrow Definer - £2.79 • 2. Collection Blonde Eyebrow Kit - £2.99 • 3. Maybelline Eyebrow Satin Pencil - £5.99 • 4. L’Oreal Brow Artiste Pencil - £4.99

(Trying to find the right shade for my brows = mission impossible.)

Eyeliners

1. Rimmel Soft Khol Eye Pencil - £2.49 • 2. Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner - £3.99  3. e.l.f Studio Cream Eyeliner - £4.50  4. L’Oreal Superliner in Perfect Slim - £6.99 • 5. Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner - £6.99 

Hair Products

2. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray - £6.29 
  
Obviously I won't get around to buying all of them (hashtag student budget problems), but it does feel good to finally have them written down all in one place! I might even come back with an end-of-year round up covering the products I tried and what I thought of them!

Let me know in the comments if you've tried out any of these products before - I'd love to know what's worth checking out!

Talk to you soon!

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment