Friday, 11 December 2015

The Christmas Jumper Edit



Ah, ugly Christmas jumpers. I just can't help but love them... and that's why I was super excited to hear about this year's Text Santa campaign!

Next week, on Friday the 18th of December, Text Santa is putting the 'fun' in 'fundraising', by encouraging everybody to get involved with their first ever Christmas Jumper Day! The idea is to "do your bit in a Christmas knit" by donating to Text Santa - who are working to raise money for three amazing UK charities: MacmillanMake-a-Wish UK and Save the Children UK.

I know that I'll definitely be taking part, and if you'd like to find out more, all you have to do is click here!

So, as Text Santa's Christmas Jumper Day is only a week away, I thought I'd round up a few of my favourite festive knits from Boohoo.comNow you have absolutely no excuse but to do your bit in a Christmas knit next Friday!

Take a look at my picks and see what you think! But most importantly, don't forget to donate to Text Santa! 
THE NOVELTY CHRISTMAS JUMPER


THE ANTI-CHRISTMAS JUMPER
Clockwise: Piste Off Christmas Jumper (as owned by Zoella) - £15 • Bah Humbug Christmas Jumper - £12 • I'm On The Naughty List Christmas Jumper - £15 • Elf Off Christmas Jumper • £12

   THE SUBTLE CHRISTMAS JUMPER

THE SLOGAN JUMPER


If you're still looking for a Christmas jumper, then I hope this post has helped you out! 
Let me know which one's your favourite! (Mine's the Harry Potter one. Hashtag NEED.)

Until next time,

*Primark are currently offering to donate £1.50 to Text Santa for every Christmas jumper sold in store. Click here to find out more.

11 comments:

  1. I have the Home alone one and it's honestly my favourite thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Merry Christmas You Filthy Muggle one! Haha!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I NEED to get it next year!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for mentioning Text Santa, its so important to also give at this time of the year! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's such a lovely thing to do♥

      Delete
  4. The text santa is such a wonderful idea and a great way to raise some money for a great cause!:) I love your picks as well! I like the subtle ones and the classic novelty sweaters!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one look amazing♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing jumpers ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


    ReplyDelete